Monday 30 December 2013

Happy New Years Eve Everyone

I started naming my blog Will I Be Treated Differently After I Shave My Lid For A Brave Kid, now I'm thinking of changing it to How Will I Cope After I Shave My Lid For A Brave Kid, because I'm not coping too well at all :(  I'm so over headaches/migraines 'cause my head gets TOO HOT TO HANDLE. I soak my CANTEEN Bandana several times to help keep my head cool.
I know we're going to get HOT HOT DAYS IN SUMMER so I've gotta protect my head and I'll be glad when my hair is long enough to not  have to wear my pink bandana and not have headaches/migraines to deal with too.
After blah blah blah I think how it must be for the kids who have cancer and have to deal with what I've been complaining about and more, it must really stink and makes my problems seem insignificant.

See Ya in 2014. Have a good one :)

No comments:

Post a Comment