Saturday 21 December 2013

I was collecting for SAFE yesterday in Cashel St Re: Mall and I saw someone I knew, I said hi asked if they wanted to give for the animals and she only had EFTPOST so no donation was made. She asked me if I was sick, I said what. At the Addington School Twilight Fair (6 December the day after I Shaved My Head for a Brave Kid) people saw me wearing my pink CANTEEN bandana and assumed I had cancer. I told her I didn't have cancer just shaved my lid for Child Cancer, it's interesting how people assume that when they see Me or Anyone wearing a bandana to cover their shaved head they assume the person has cancer, a very typical stereotype.

Back to collecting for SAFE  below is a pic of Me and my two little helpers, my sons, in our awesome costumes.

No comments:

Post a Comment