Thursday 12 December 2013

No looks or stares at my bandana today. I've gotta be careful with the heat, yesterday I had a migraine because of the heat, now I wet my bandana to help keep my head cool, just started doing it today and it does keep my head cool, when I'm not wearing my cycle helmet I'm wearing my pink CANTEEN bandana and a Cancer Society sunhat, yes I do have a theme, and sunscreen on my head too. It's been a week since the Child Cancer Funrazor and little by little my hair is growing back.

If there's anyone else who did the Funrazor I'd love to hear how you're doing with not having hair and not just having to look after your bald head if you're getting treated differently too. If you have a blogger or facebook or email I'd love to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment