Wednesday 18 December 2013

Hey ya'll. I was on bus to city today and I got stares from kids just couldn't take their eyes off my head, just stared no words were spoken to me, for a couple of kids they were very quiet which to me as a mum is very unusual I'm used to NOISE.
A little off subject just want to wish You All MERRY XMAS, have a good one.




One Last Thing. Since I Shaved My Lid for a Brave Kid I've discovered an addiction, my addiction is using other peoples money for charity AKA Volunteering. Since Child Cancer Funrazor I've collected for Paediatrics Christchurch Hospital and this Saturday 21 December I will be collecting for SAFE raising money to help animals have a better life, in Cashel St Re:Start Mall yes the same location the Child Cancer Funrazor was, and if weather is good I'll be in costume, it's fun to dress up for a worthy cause. I will have two little helpers too.

No comments:

Post a Comment