Wednesday 8 January 2014

Hey Readers :)

My hair is growing back and I'm very glad 'cause still having headaches/migraines :(  For 2014 every time I complain about something like having headaches/migraines I try to think of something I do like which is at least I have medication to help with the headaches/migraines so I don't have to suffer. It' s my 2014 and throughout life Positive Mental Attitude.

I see LOTS OF YOU are reading my blog and I would LOVE for you to make any comments maybe share you're experience if you've been on a cancer journey or shaved your lid for a brave kid too.

BELOW ARE PICS BEFORE, DAY OF FUNRAZOR, AFTER FUNRAZOR AND NOW.



                                             BEFORE FUNRAZOR 4 DECEMBER 2013



                                                   DAY OF FUNRAZOR 5 DECEMBER 2013


                                               
                                         DAY AFTER FUNRAZOR 6 DECEMBER 2013


                                                     
                                  NOW 9 JANUARY 2014 (35 DAYS AFTER FUNRAZOR)

No comments:

Post a Comment